Monday, May 30, 2005

Hustle and Bustle

I had a nice talk with Miss Ku and Ms. Choi today. I truly love sharing my lives with them because they are always the people who can inspire you. I discussed the excahange stuffs with Ms. Choi, she gave me some advices but she also ask me to think of myself. I agreed with her that I should make a decision which can convince myself at this particular moment, no matter how do others say. We also talked about the future career lives, she asked if I will work for an I-Bank and if I am going to strive for money desperately... Oh, I know it isn't me. But it seems that every Gbuser should has this kind of aggression, am I right? Again, the right track is to convince myself.

May I quote this sentence from Mitch Albon's 'Tuesdays with Morrie':
"I may be dying, but I am surrounded by loving, caring souls. How many people can say that?"

I think I should rather strive for this kind of life.

No comments: